That’s why we’ve started blogging on the topic, and why we’re happy to announce today SecureSphere Support for Cloudera. Imperva is bringing its award winning, efficient database audit and protection technologies to Cloudera Enterprise, the world’s most popular open source Hadoop-based platform. That’s significant because the same compliance and security challenges traditional database technologies face apply to Big Data. In fact, these challenges are actually magnified by the volume of data in Big Data deployments. This means organizations that don’t have the right Big Data compliance and security tool face two scenarios:
- When a Big Data audit occurs, much greater efforts will be needed to demonstrate compliance (e.g.: producing meaningful audit reports for auditors)
- When a Big Data breach occurs, droves of sensitive data will be leaked and tons of IT resources and money will be spent for clean up
SecureSphere Support for Cloudera helps address these scenarios and is Imperva’s first step in protecting Big Data deployments. You can rest assured that your most critical data is being continuously protected.
Want to learn more?
- Check out the Imperva and Cloudera solution brief
- Read today’s press release, Imperva Revolutionizes Audit & Security of Big Data with Support for Cloudera Enterprise
- Read Blog #1 in our Big Data series
- Read Blog #2 in our Big Data series
Authors & Topics: